Is the store still operating?
- Yes. We continue to offer all of our products with (free) cross-Canada shipping and a pickup option in Ottawa's core.
What if I want to pick up a kit in Ottawa?
- We will contact you to set up a time and location. We will not have any physical or verbal contact with you during pick up.
What if I want a kit shipped to me or a loved one?
- Canada Post continues to do no-contact deliveries (no signature). We have decided to ship exclusively from thoroughly cleaned and low traffic traditional post offices rather than franchised locations (think Shoppers, Jean Coutu etc.). We continue to honour our own commitment to ship within two business days, however Canada Post has suspended their shipping time guarantees. Please allow a couple of extra days for the package to arrive. All packages can be tracked - We're happy to help you track your parcel if you need a hand.
What care is being taken with the products?
- We are proud to personally receive and ship every Mom Friends order. With young children and immune-compromising conditions in our households we know how important it is to know where you're products are coming from and who they may have encountered along the way. It is our duty to minimize contact with other people and we will continue to follow directions from officials through the course of the pandemic. We have self-isolated at home with our families since March 16, taking rigorous precautions and drastically limiting the amount of time we spend in public spaces and stores. We have not travelled, visited friends or family, nor experienced symptoms. All of our products are safely stored in sanitized workspaces in our homes and we handle products only after thoroughly washing our hands and/or slipping on a pair of latex gloves.
- We will update this post as new information and procedures become available.
I'm not sure what to buy
- We have added a Gift Card option to our site to provide more flexibility to customers through this 'new normal'.
If you have questions or concerns that aren't addressed here please reach out and let us know how we can help.